Patrick  +46 705 98 11 35  
         Sune  +46 703 17 49 19  
info@snowmobilelapland.com 
HOME  
SNOWMOBILE TOURS-PRICES  
SHORT BREAK LAPLAND  
INCENTIVES - EVENTS WINTER  
ICE DRIVING IN SWEDEN  
ACCOMMODATION  
EQUIPMENT  
SUMMER IN LAPLAND  
NORDIC LIGHTS-AURORA BOREALIS  
WHO WE ARE  
GENERAL TERMS  
PHOTOGALLERY  
LINKS  
LAPLAND WEATHER  
HOW TO GET IN VILHELMINA  
WEB CAM  
Last update
29-09-2017

1 visitor right now
16 Dec 2017
EnglishFrenchGerman

GENERAL TERMS

Payment: pre-payment of 30% at the booking by international bank transfer.The remaining 70 % must be made no later than 40 days before the arrival date.

Cancellations: no later than 40 days before arrival date = reimbursement of prepaid amount minus 15%.Only written cancellations will be accepted (email).After 40 days before arrival date = no reimbursement.

Travel and health insurance is compulsory.

International and domestic flights are not included in our prices.

Snowmobile/quad bike/car/motorbike:
18 is the minimum age to drive.Valid driving license required. Below that age you will sit as a passenger.An excess for damages to the vehicles will be charged in case of accidents:
SEK 10000/damaged vehicle. A credit card print will be asked at arrival.

Snowmobile Lapland cannot be held responsible for cancellations/changes or any other modifications in the programs due to extreme,sudden or severe weather changes/conditions.

Snowmobile Lapland remains at your disposial to help you to choose your flights and to travel the best way.

General rules: To participate to all our activities you must not be under the influence of alcohol or narcotics.In Sweden the tolerance is 0.0% (zero) even for driving a snowmobile.


Registration for one of our programs involves the acceptance of our general terms.

Address: Lövliden,132   91292 Vilhelmina-Lapland Sweden.


All information and pictures are protected according to the copyright law